Mozilla Plug Ins (How to)

I'm trying to listen to an internet radio program and have installed Real
Player 8 for Unix (the free version) successfully.  However I get the
following error message when I click the listen to button on the web page.
This page contains information of a type that can only be viewed with the
appropriate plugin.  (audio/ x-pn - real audio-plugin).  Clicking on the
"About Plugins" section in the Help button produced no answers.
Any Help apprecciated.
Cheers