RE: WHY DO MY POSTS NEVER MAKE IT TO THE LIST?

You need to get your head out of your ass and learn how to use your
email.  hapf of it is just coming through with the subject line filled and
no body.  now I spend all damn day on this list and many others helping
people out.  I, and I'm sure many others, don't have the time or patience
to deal with people that just want to get on the list and whine.  I don't
mean to speak out of line here, but if you want to just bitch and moan,
please join a microsoft help list.  Whining is pretty much the central
language on them.  If you want some help, please just ask us for it.  But
remember you are yelling at the wrong people.  Yelling at the list users
isn't going to get any of your problems solved.  I will be more than happy
to help, but I will _not_ help whiny babies.

Thanks for your time

Jon