Re: Home Network Setup

Fetchmail is your best bet.  You can write a cronjob to dialup and check
email at specific times throughout the day.  Download fetchmail and do a
tar -zxvf on it.  The pico the ~/.fetchmailrc file.  Then all you have to
do is type fetchmail and it will go get your email.  I use pine to read
mine, but there are several others.  Pine is the easiest in my opinion.

Hope this helps some.

Jon