X Window Not Working on Red Hat Linux 7.2

I have two video cards on my machine.  One is integrated into the motherboard (Intel i810), and the other is in a PCI slot (ATI Rage).  I use the ATI Rage card because it has more memory (16MB).

When installing, it detects the Intel i810, but not the ATI Rage.  After I choose the ATI Rage when configuring X and reboot, X Window won't start.  It says, "Fatal Error: No screens detected.

Do anyone know what this means and how to fix it?

I'm wonder if the problem is with XFree86 and if I should upgrade from XFree86 4.1.0 to XFree86 4.2.0.

Thanks in advance.

Joseph Wagner