Re: Mozilla Upgrade Causes Problems

On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 10:53:53PM -0400, Aciel wrote:
> Red Hat 7.1, Kernel 2.4.16 (possibly)
>
> I just upgraded Mozilla using Red Carpet, and started getting the
> following error:
> $ mozilla
> /usr/bin/mozilla: /bin/test: No such file or directory
>
> So I upgraded to 1.0 RC2. Didn't help, same problem. Any idea what
> caused this and how to fix it? I tried linking /bin/test to
> /usr/sbin/test, but it didn't like that.
>
> Thanks,
> Aciel
> aciel speakeasy net

If you do a "which test", you should get "/usr/bin/test", which is
part of the sh-utils package.

Not sure why mozilla should specify /bin/test.  Mine doesn't, and it
is version 0.9.9.

I guess you could symlink /usr/bin/test to /bin/test

  ln -s /usr/bin/test /bin/test

and see what happens.

Cheers,
--
Bob McClure, Jr.            | We have enough youth.
Bobcat Open Systems, Inc.   | How about a fountain of SMART?