Re: valhalla+apache+php

Miklos,

Glad its now working.

Chris

Miklos Bagi Jr. wrote:

Hello Chris,

I've been playing with PHP for a while now and figured out what the problem originally were.

Let me explain...

1) apache: I'm trying to make a multidomain (on dynamic IP) access for apache, so I have let's say test1.dyndns.org and test2.dyndns.org pointing to my IP. In apache config I was creating a 'domain specific' docroot. The original way were:
/var/www/test1.dyndns.org/html/index.html
/var/www/test2.dyndns.org/html/index.html

and used the test1 as the defualt server. Thisway... If I set /var/www as docroot in php.ini, won't work. Now it's changed to the right one and works ok. So php.ini was the key to solve the problem ;o)

Thanks for everything,
MBJr.