-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-install-list-admin redhat com
[mailto:redhat-install-list-admin redhat com]On Behalf Of ed c
semblantes
Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2003 12:28 PM
To: redhat-install-list redhat com
Subject: how to exit X-windows

Hi everybody!
I installed RH 8 in this PC and chose to have a (default) graphical login.
Since it's an old machine, it runs very slowly.  I would like either:
1. exit the X-windows system (what's the command to do that?)
2. modify the configuration to start with a non-graphical interface.

Thanks for your help,

Ed.