Redhat 9 / Dell 2350 Ethernet Install

Has anyone installed the network driver for the Dell Dimension 2350. I did a
fresh install on this machine and everything was recognized by default except
the Ethernet card. I guess I was too optimistic. I should have booted to Windows
XP once to see what drivers it had installed but now it is too late. Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Joe,

--
Joseph M. Day