Re: Replying to thread

On Thu, May 08, 2003 10:03:35 at 10:03:35AM -0500, Ian Timshel (itschaotic yahoo ca) wrote:

> I'm not sure if this list is linked to a threaded newsgroup.   I'm
> subscribed to the email list and the only threading for me is via the
> subject lines.

What do you mean? Which mail client are you using? Email messages are
internally threaded just like newsgroup posting (meaning that they
have an header that relates to the parent message). most email
programs are able to see those headers, and thread just like in
newsgroups. Webmail is usually unable, though.

	    HTH,
		Marco Fioretti
--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

Sometimes when you fill a vacuum, it still sucks.
	  -- Bill Joy, founder of Sun Microsystems