Proper use of rm -R (danger, Will Robinson...)

Having already boogered this up once (and inadvertently removing an "almost irrecoverable" batch of images), I thought I would ask the proper syntax to accomplish this task...

I have several directories containing files whose names contain the word "scaled."

ie,

albums/dir1/foo_scaled_bar
albums/dir2/foo2_scaled_bar2

I would like to remove every file whose name contains "scaled."

How do I tell rm to start in the albums directory & remove every file whose name contains the word "scaled"?

Thanks!!

Franko

Frank C. Brants Desk 817-763-0893 Cell 214-769-0354

Help the families of those not returning home from Operation Iraqi Freedom.
http://www.fallenpatriotfund.org

Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban will match your contribution up to $1 million.
http://www.nba.com/mavericks/news/Fallen_Patriot_Fund.html

"Please spread the word and ask your friends to contribute
as well... Together we can do something special !"
-- Mark Cuban

If you only have a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.
-- Maslow