Problems with CD 2 download of v9 redhat

Hello ,

I have downloaded disk 1 of the version 9 ISO image burned the disk and installed ok, but when I try to burn disk 2   “shrike-i386-disc2.iso it reports the following error

“The entered block size does not correspond to the image size length the block size may be wrong”

I realize this may be something to do with the burning software which is Nero express v 5.5.9.13

But I had no problems burning disk 1 with it.

I have downloaded this file twice now once from the FTP site and once from http site if that helps in the diagnosis

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Best Regards

Nick