RE: Weird looking partition table

> Actually, I recall having LILO in Mandrake instead of GRUB. 'MEA CULPA'
> >
> > Sorry for any confusion. Like I said - newbie+1. ;-)
> >
> > - Mark

Albert,
   Hi. This evening I will send to the list my RH grub.conf file that
supports multiple distributions and kernels within each OS, along with my
fdisk setup so that you can see the disk setup I've got on one machine that
most closely matches what you are trying to do. Look for that around 6PM
Pacific time. (It's 2PM now - just back from a nice beer drinking lunch.)
;-)

Cheers,
Mark