Redhat-install-list Digest, Vol 2, Issue 37

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Fri Apr 30 17:09:26 UTC 2004

moey tony wrote:
> Hmm...wonderful explanation, Rick.
> This was what i'd been wondering about for a long time... :-)
>
> My Thanks too.

For what?  In the future, please don't "respond" to a digest message--
especially if you top post as you have done.  Instead, create a new
message, paste in the portion of the digest you're actually responding
to, and post that new message.  The digest you responded to has 18
messages.  As a result, I have no idea which one you're referring.
Alternately, you can respond to the digest but you should edit out the
stuff that isn't related to what you're talking about.

We also prefer bottom posting here, meaning you add your response AFTER
what you're responding to.  Makes the thread easier to read.

In any event, "You're welcome" to whatever hit the mark for you. ;-)

[snipping out the digest that shouldn't have been posted]
-  Jimmie crack corn and I don't care...what kind of lousy attitude  -
-                 is THAT to have, huh?   -- Dennis Miller           -