Redhat Fedora Installation Error

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Thu Apr 1 21:10:25 UTC 2004

Cyberxero wrote:
> Hello,
> I am having problems with my Fedora install,
> i tested the cd's and they are all good.
> this is the error i get, please help me.
> Thanx !
> - Martin
>
> install exited abnormaly
> sending termination signals...done
> sending kill signals...done
> unmounting filesystems...
> /tmp/rhimage
> /proc
> /mnt
> you may safely reboot the system

That's not the error, that's the termination message.  What happened
just before that was displayed?  Were you partitioning the drive?  Was
the system installing RPMs?  What messages were displayed?
-    "Hello. My PID is Inigo Montoya.  You `kill -9'-ed my parent    -
-                     process.  Prepare to vi."                      -