Fedora Installation CD's

mylar micros50 at computer.net
Fri Apr 2 17:58:33 UTC 2004

Is there any place I can obtain the Fedora Installation Cd's. Currently I
don't have high speed access at my present home location and I don;t have
time right now to do the downloads at work. It would take extremely long
to try and download them from home over a 56K dialup modem. Does anyone
know of anyplace from which I can obtain the fedora installation cd's ? Or
is my only alternative to bear with the incredibly long download over the
phone ?

Mylar