ISO downloads

Stewart Walker swalker at caspercollege.edu
Fri Apr 2 21:22:32 UTC 2004

I've got a win2k computer I would like to down load the ISO files to as
it has a RW CD drive for creating the ISO image to CD.

I've downloaded several download managers to the Win2K box
feeding them the url to the iso files per Redhats instructions.. I just get
errors and the download fails.

Do you have to be on the Linux box to do this or what.

Using wget on the Linux ES 2.1 machine works but its going to take
all of the hard drive space not to mention a week to get all of the
ISO's.

Is ftp an option?

Any suggestions or advice..

Thanks