Mozilla Plugin Problem

Mark Knecht mknecht at controlnet.com
Tue Apr 6 17:06:57 UTC 2004

Mugleston, Brad wrote:
> RPM - would the BIN file that is available be building from source?

Not sure Brad, but I'd guess not. Where did you get the RPM?

Which JRE are you using? Sun? Blackdown? Something else? Maybe Sun only
releases binary versions, I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure that Blackdown
releases source, so there's the possibility of going that way. I use
Blackdown on my Gentoo boxes now and it's been pretty good for me. I
haven't had much need for Java on my one remaining, lonely Redhat box.

Good luck!

- Mark