Mount

sg at pobox.com sg at pobox.com
Tue Apr 13 12:14:02 UTC 2004

Sir,

You are right.

here is /etc/hosts

127.0.0.1       Greenlands.sgcricket.com        Greenlands      localhost.localdomain   localhost
192.168.0.1     net

this is the /etc/hosts for linux machine A. and same is for Linux machine B.

And the ip address of linux machines are

Linux machine A having 192.168.0.254
Linux machine B having 192.168.0.252

Please give me how can i do this.

Rajeev.