Faiked updates

Eric Whitcombe ericw200 at covad.net
Tue Apr 13 23:10:30 UTC 2004

I have just installed and am trying to get updates. I keep getting this
message:

There was a fatal error communicating with the server. The message was:
File not Found: r-e-d.a

Error Message:
        Invalid RPM package XFree-4.3.0-2.90.55.src.rpm requested
Error Class Code: 17
Error Class Info: File not Found.
Explanation:
        An error has occurred while processing your request. If
this    problem
persists please enter a bug report at bugzilla.redhat.com
        If you choose to submit the bug report, please be sure
to       include
details of what you were trying to do when this error   occurred and
details on how to reproduce this problem.

I remember answering a setup question to the effect that I always wanted
to get source packages every time I update. But I don't know if I can
turn it off and on or why there is no source package for the X package I
am trying to update.

Eric Whitcombe