installed new hard drive - now can't find it

We just installed a new SCSI hard drive in our Dell box - it was the 4th of a 4-drive chain. We're running RH 7.3 on the box. During boot up we see that it recognizes the new device, but it doesn't give any kind of label or anything else to identify the new drive. After the system boots up, we can't find the drive to partition it. How do I find it?