Links/Knowledge Base for Linux Administration for Experienced Solaris administrators..

jludwig wralphie at comcast.net
Mon Apr 26 23:51:40 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-04-26 at 15:44, Murali Kanaga wrote:
> Greetings!
>
> I have done administration of Solaris, AIX, HP-UX. I am trying to
> learn RH Linux.
>
> I �looking for any pointers, links or books for Linux Administration
> for Experienced Solaris Admin. folks.
>
> TIA.
>
> Regards,
> -Murali

You'll find most commands and such work about the same, but, may have
slightly different names.
As I remember Solaris, from a couple of years ago and not much of it,
the X GUI is different an will take some getting used to, but again your
learning curve, in my opinion, won't be very steep.
--
jludwig <wralphie at comcast.net>