ADSL usb modems

Graeme Nichols gnichols at tpg.com.au
Fri Apr 30 04:50:11 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-04-29 at 02:26, Rick Stevens wrote:
> Graeme Nichols wrote:
> > On Tue, 2004-04-27 at 02:32, Rick Stevens wrote:
>
> My previous post was in error.  Here's the right one (gotta keep the cat
> off the keyboard)...

Its not the cat I have trouble with, its that the d****d keys keep
changing locations :-)

Thanks for the response Rick, much appreciated.

<snip>

--

Kind regards,

Graeme Nichols

Chapter 2:  Newtonian Growth and Decay

	The growth-decay formulas were developed in the trivial fashion by
Isaac Newton's famous brother Phigg.  His idea was to provide an
equation
that would describe a quantity that would dwindle and dwindle, but never
quite reach zero.  Historically, he was merely trying to work out his
mortgage.  Another versatile equation also emerged, one which would
define
a function that would continue to grow, but never reach unity.  This
equation
can be applied to charging capacitors, over-damped springs, and the
human
race in general.

- IMPORTANT.                                                         -
- The contents of this email and any attachments, which may be con-  -
- fidential, are sent for the personal attention of the addressee/s  -
- only. If you receive this email and are not the intended addressee -
- please inform the sender and delete this email immediately. Use,   -
- copying, disclosure or forwarding of the contents of this email    -
- and/or any attachment/s is not authourised.                        -