Question

brad.mugleston at comcast.net brad.mugleston at comcast.net
Tue Aug 3 05:32:43 UTC 2004

More update - talked with Comcast today - it was using some chat
software.  They swore that they didn't have a cap on down load
attached file size (well they do have problems at 3M and suggest
you break the file apart).

So, I tried it using OUTLOOK on my sons computer and it
downloaded a 300K file with no problems so it does seem to be
with fetchmail or something else on my system.

i'm runnim fetchmail (in a cron file) as
	fetchmail -v -d 900 --fetchsizelimit 0

I just added the filesizelimit but it doesn't seem to help (zero
is suppose to mean no limit).

Didn't have any other time to play.

Any suggestions?

Brad