Changing SCSI Controllers - VFS errors

Waldher, Travis R Travis.R.Waldher at boeing.com
Mon Aug 30 01:41:43 UTC 2004

Thank you, although I couldn't find my first CD Friday night to do the
rescue thing.  I was able to create a new initrd image and have
everything come up.

Note for others in the future.  Kudzu doesn't handle some array
controllers being removed physically prior to it being removed
logically.  So do the rmmod and edit /etc/modules.conf prio to removing
the SCSI controller or you might get a system halt during boot when
kudzu tries to detect new hardware.