"tap-to-click" doesn't work (fwd)

Tapas Ranjan sarangi at bpost.kek.jp
Thu Dec 2 06:28:40 UTC 2004

Hi :
	I am asking this question again, since nobody responded my
last request. Probably at that time there were a few more prominent
problems in the list. Hope to get suggestions this time.

	The "tap-to-click" behaviour of the touchpad doesn't work for my pc
having a FC2 and 2.6.8 kernel. If I remember correctly it was working
properly when I had RH9 on the same box. I am not sure exactly what I need
to change or do new, please suggest. Here the part of "xorg.conf"
describing "mouse" :

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Mouse0"
        Driver      "mouse"