Keybinding errors in Xine

rab rab at nauticom.net
Thu Feb 19 06:08:20 UTC 2004

I installed xine using:

 > apt-get install xine*

xine runs and I can play dvds, but when I start xine a window pops us
saying there are keybinding errors. It allows a reset or edit but no
matter what I do more keybinding errors pop up. (Something about two
bindings being the same. 10-15 windows pop up.) How can I fix this? I'm
running RH 9 and I've updated and upgraded using apt. When xine
installed, there were no error messages. I installed the same way on the
laptop (running RH 9) and xine runs without any keybinding errors.

Rick B.