Question for admin of the list ...

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Fri Feb 20 22:18:13 UTC 2004

Bassam ALHUSSEIN wrote:
> It is been a few weeks that I have not received posts from this list
> !!!! so I subscribed again ...
> Now I am receiving posts but "one by one" I mean not attached as usual
> !!!
> This makes my inbox full of hundreds of mails ...is this normal ??

Yes, unless you selected the "digest" delivery mechanism.  Go to this
link:

Put your email address in the box at THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE, then
click "Set Options".  On the next page, enable "Set Digest Mode", put
the password you got in your welcome message in the box at the bottom
of the page and click "Submit My Changes".

If this is too much, let me know by private email and I'll change them
for you (I'm an assistant sysop on the list).
-     Better to understand a little than to misunderstand a lot.     -