NEED SOME HELP ABT REDHAT INSTALLATION!!!

Dany Gates dany_gates_universal at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 21 12:30:18 UTC 2004

Hi, I am new to Red Hat and tried to install Red hat linux 9.0 on my AMD
Athlon XP Machine. Everything went ok I mean installation went fine , it
asked me to reboot the machine and so I did the same. After selecting to
load RED hat OS from GRUB menu everything was going right but during booting
it stoped after displaying message
Active swap partition             OK
Finding module dependencies …(nothing just hangs here…..)

What is the problem????  I tested all the three cds for mediacheck and they
all were passed. THEN WHAT THE HELL IS ITS PROBLEM???? This is the second
time I was unsuccessful installing Red Hat. First I tried with 8.0 but it
was unable to start installation (anaconda) and didn’t detect my monitor and
now this time everything went right but it doesn’t boot properly!!!!!!
I have started losing faith on Linux becoz of this ,  I AM VERY PASSIONATE
TO TEST LINUX BUT SOMETHING OR OTHER HAPPENS!!
PLZ HELP ME REPLY ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ON EMAIL ID BELOW :
dany_gates_universal at hotmail.com