Which Java for RH 9

Chuck Slate chuck at cslate.net
Thu Feb 26 14:30:45 UTC 2004

Hi Chris,

I might have missed some of the conversation, but it is my understanding
that with Mozilla 1.x you don't have to jump through those hoops.

All you should have to do is install the JDK (or JRE) and then enable
Java within Mozilla as follows:

Edit -> Preferences -> Advanced (note: you must highlight Advanced, not
just expand it).  Then select "Enable Java" and apply the change.

Of course, you might want to include the path to the java binaries
(e.g., java, javac) in your PATH variable to make life easier for
yourself.

HTH,

Chuck

Chuck Slate <chuck at cslate.net>