VNC Server

brad.mugleston at comcast.net brad.mugleston at comcast.net
Tue Jul 6 04:02:44 UTC 2004

Be very careful upgrading Evolution - I did the upgrade and it
took over my computer, upgraded everything to be Evolution and I
lost a lot of my basic programs.

Upgrade with Evolution at your own risk.

Brad

--
Brad Mugleston, KI0OT

There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those that
understand binary and those that don't.