RH8 --> FC2 upgrade

Graeme Nichols gnichols at tpg.com.au
Mon Jul 12 05:36:33 UTC 2004

Hello Folks, I have just ordered my FC2 4 CD set from EverythingLinux
and am hoping that I can do a simple 'upgrade' from RH8 to FC2. Has
anyone had any experience doing such an upgrade that they would like to
share?

--

Kind regards,

Graeme Nichols

Public Key available from http://keyserver.kjsl.com:11371/#extract

A Difficulty for Every Solution.
		-- Motto of the Federal Civil Service

- IMPORTANT.                                                         -
- The contents of this email and any attachments, which may be con-  -
- fidential, are sent for the personal attention of the addressee/s  -
- only. If you receive this email and are not the intended addressee -
- please inform the sender and delete this email immediately. Use,   -
- copying, disclosure or forwarding of the contents of this email    -
- and/or any attachment/s is not authourised.                        -