RedHat User manager GUI crashes

Rick DeBay rdebay at rxstrategies.net
Tue Jul 20 13:26:05 UTC 2004

I'm talking about the Firebird database; http://www.firebirdsql.org/ .

> I assume you actually mean the "profile manager", not the "user
manager".
No, I mean the RedHat User Manager GUI.

When I installed Firebird for the first time using the rpm, I ended up
with a lock on the groups and had to get rid of that and start over.
Now I can't find any lock files, but the RedHat User Manager GUI won't
open, and I think the rpm is stalled on trying to do something with
groups or users.