Can't install RH Enterprise 3 desktop; white screen lockup

Phil O lotsofunthatsme at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 28 21:26:40 UTC 2004

Looks as though the "linux text" install will work,
but I 'm stopping the current install before I
partition my drive.  Where do I need to read up on how
I can partition the drive leaving the current Windows
install?  It is XP Home/FAT32, taking up the entire
30GB drive.  Will I need Partition Magic, or are there
free alternatives?  I'd rather not "kill" Windows on
this machine if I don't have to (even though I have a
Ghost of it).  Thanks for the advice.