The RedHat Linux CD was not found on any of the CDROM drives

steven deferme esdee303 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 29 07:16:56 UTC 2004

Hi

I'm trying to install Redhat Linux 9.0 on a HP Proliant DL360 server.  I get the server to boot from CD-ROM, I choose Linux textbased mode, Linux installation program asks me for language, keyboard.  But when I then try to install from CD-ROM, the message:
"The RedHat Linux CD was not found on any of the CDROM drives"
appears.
I've tried two different copies of Redhat Linux 9.0, they both give the same error message.

Please please help

Steven