Question

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Fri Jul 30 21:32:01 UTC 2004

Mugleston, Brad wrote:
> I've got a related question - I've been using fetchmail since RH 5.2 and it works great.  With my upgrade to RH9 the display of fetchmailconf is so large it doesn't fit on the screen and there is no way to size it (that I know about).  I've checked the fetchmail site and found no help there.
>
> Is there a way to change the display size of a program? I've tried pulling the sides/bottom/corner in but it doesn't work.  I can move the display from side to side but when the display goes off the bottom it's lost.   I'm running fairly high resolution on a 19" monitor and the display is huge.

Huh? fetchmail's display size is big?  fetchmail doesn't spit anything
out except errors normally.  It goes and gets mail from multiple
external accounts and puts it in your local mailbox.  I'm not sure what
you're talking about, Brad.  Are you sure you're not talking about your
mail client (mutt, elm, pine, Evolution, Mozilla, Thunderbird)?
- Treat each day as if it's your last...a lot of crying and whining  -
-      usually gets you what you want!              -- Sam Sledge    -