adding swap partition

m.antox at tin.it m.antox at tin.it
Fri Jun 11 13:25:28 UTC 2004

I have 1024 MB Ram and I wrote 2060 for the swap partition.
The hd was a maxtor 160gb and my partitions were:

\boot 100Mb
\
\swap 2060

The strange was that the first time, i was able to install it.  One more
detail is that when I have installed it I power up the pc and fedora began
to check the pc before it ends the check there was a power down and I retry
to reinstall from the beginnig but i have that error always.

Maybe you could help me

Bye
Rocco