Num lock

Bob McClure Jr robertmcclure at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 11 17:24:39 UTC 2004

On Fri, Jun 11, 2004 at 12:05:44PM -0500, Fred Grant wrote:
> I too would like to have the num lock key turned on at start-up.  Would
> someone please provide a script that I could paste into the proper file
> to make this happen?  Also, I need to know which file to paste it into.
>
> I tried the /etc/rc.d/rc.local file but nothing happened.  I have RH9
> installed.
>
> Thanks

Google is your friend.  I Googled for "numlock boot linux" (without
quotes) and the first hit was this

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?s=&threadid=180272

which appears to have several useful solutions.

Cheers,
robertmcclure at earthlink.net  http://www.bobcatos.com
Children need models, not critics.