Ultra 320 and Raid 1

Jordi Llorens jordillo2002 at yahoo.es
Mon Jun 21 14:30:32 UTC 2004

Hello.
   I'm trying to install Red Hat 8 in a machine with
this  hw :
Intel SE7501BR2 as motherboard
Adaptec Ultra 320 SCSI Controller (aic-7901)
three Maxtor SCSI discs

I've configured a RAID-1 via Hardware, with the disk
one and disk two. the third is not used at this
moment.

I've got a driver for the Ultra 320, and in the moment
of partitioning the disk, the red hat see the trhee
disks , and i don't understand, what happens with the
Raid.  The second thing , is after the installation
process, my system don't boot. Any suggestion?

Thanks

Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
http://correo.yahoo.es