Newbie question about rmps

Manoel Fraga de Assis Jr gomanel at terra.com.br
Wed Jun 23 21:11:52 UTC 2004

I gived up about ISO's bro, im going to the OS folder download...anyway

Im using XP now, I want to put Fedora on because I will have Linux on
College soon then I can pratice...

I first downloaded dvd iso to 32bits machines
afther download all the 4g I burned it on dvd using Nero (used same way to
burn Boot.iso and worked)

Then I downloaded the cd ISOs to retry on that way...didnt work...tryied to
use IsoBuster to extract files from ISOs and at Image its only show a track
and nothing else (diferente from Boot.iso again that shows the files and let
me extract em)

I just Deleted all ISO's I got and start download the 2G from OS folder
(fedora 2)

thx again,

Manoel