Getting Apache to play 'nice'

Bob McClure Jr robertmcclure at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 4 19:05:31 UTC 2004

On Thu, Mar 04, 2004 at 10:21:56AM -0800, Waldher, Travis R wrote:
> [...]

Umm, wouldn't the limiting factor more likely be the size of the pipe,
i.e. bandwidth?  You might need to tune Apache to throttle its
downloads.  I think that's possible but can't tell you how.

The other solution, of course is, "Don't do that." :-)

Cheers,
robertmcclure at earthlink.net  http://www.bobcatos.com
"Where you go in the hereafter depends on what you were after here."
  - Thanks to Graffiti, 2 March 2004