installing redhat in a chroot jail

Steve M. Robbins steven.robbins at videotron.ca
Thu Mar 18 03:50:16 UTC 2004

Hi,

Several folks have written about how to install debian into
a "chroot jail", c.f. http://www.debianplanet.org/node.php?id=945&cid=11876

I'd like to do the same thing for Redhat 7.3, namely install it
into a chroot jail on my debian system.  I've got the Redhat ISOs,
but I have no idea how to install redhat without booting from CD.
Any pointers?

Thanks,
-Steve

P.S.  To forestall a discussion about my choice of distributions: I
need Redhat 7.3 because that is what we use at work.  I'd like to
re-create my work environment at home (on a Debian system) so that
I can work from home.