OT: Re: RH 7.1 installation on an IBM server with 3 scsi disks

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Mon Mar 8 22:03:38 UTC 2004

Chris Hewitt wrote:
> Rick Stevens wrote:
>
>> original question was.  Please refersh my memory (the old DRAM grey
>> cells ain't what they used to be).
>

> Rather like a computer can be improved by adding a little extra DRAM, my
> experience is that the grey cells can (appear to) be improved by adding
> a wee DRAM, preferably single malt :-)

:-D   Heheheheh!  Aye!  A wee dram!

In my "medicine" cabinet at home I have:

	Lochan Dhu	(2 bottles, $)
	The Macallan	(1 bottle)
	Glenfiddich	(1 bottle)
	Usquebach 50	(1 bottle, $$$!  50 years old!)

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy!"

"NEWS FLASH: Black Russians Invade Cerebellum!  Millions Die!" (and
personally I've found that the survivors are at the funeral the next
day).

"Nothin' hurts when you're numb."
		-- Burt Reynolds
		"Hooper"
-        Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.       -