using parted with xp ntfs

jim j_marvin at localnet.com
Mon Mar 15 09:45:11 UTC 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-install-list-bounces at redhat.com
[mailto:redhat-install-list-bounces at redhat.com] On Behalf Of Manuel
Aróstegui Ramirez
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 4:15 AM
To: Getting started with Red Hat Linux
Subject: Re: using parted with xp ntfs

 --- jim <j_marvin at localnet.com> escribió: > hi-

>>Maybe it will be more secure to your data to resize
>>your XP partition with Partition Magic for example in
>>your Windows

Best Regards

=====
--

Manuel Aróstegui Linux user 200896
Madrid, TE QUIERO.

yes.  I thought about that.  I will either buy that software
or I could purchase another linux version with a utility like
parted built in so I didn’t have to get partition magic.
I have read about a ntfs lawsuit on a couple of posts and I am
wondering if it has anything to do with parted not working
or it works and it is just me not using it right.

thanks,
marvin