RH7.2 & X345 install

Stamper, Steve sstamper at foremost.com
Fri Mar 26 19:39:49 UTC 2004

Thanks for the success stories.

We're stuck at 7.2 until some of our software vendors can get off their
duffs and support newer versions.

Your e-mail gave me an idea.  I grabbed a copy of RHAS3 and tried it.
Installed perfectly.  (I was starting to wonder if we might have a bad
system.)  I now know that hardware is just fine.

Our parent company is forcing us to move off our HP/Compaq system and go to
IBM so I will need to keep digging.  Thanks again for your help!