Sendmail installed?

Dan_MailLists dan_maillists at danwasthere.com
Mon May 24 15:24:49 UTC 2004

Oh, I should point out that I know there is some mailer installed, as I've
had a PHP script sending out emails.
What I'm really trying to do here is to set up some email addresses on the
server to use as test addresses for my PHP script during development. I'll
then want to check the emails from the command line, rather than bother
downloading them to my PC here. But I don't know how to go about setting up
new email accounts, or checking them?

Ta,
Dan.