Redhat ES Patches

Waldher, Travis R Travis.R.Waldher at boeing.com
Fri May 14 19:01:14 UTC 2004

Ok, I've got an ES machine here at work.  I can't have it contacting
Redhats up2date server.  I want the patches, but I can't easily just
download all the latest updates, regardless of wether my system needs
them or not, so I can have my own distribution point of sorts.

Anyone have an easier way to get past this, rather than individually
download all 1100+ packages and sift through them finding the ones that
are newer than the source media?  I mean.. having to individually select
each of those 1100+ packages for download is going to suck.

Thanks,
Travis