lets talk about talk ... ?

Steve Larsen slarsen at opengearbox.com
Fri May 14 23:51:13 UTC 2004

Well while I not a fan of redmond policies and attitude,
my XP desktop does have it's place. I do alot of family
video editing using adobe prem . However it fails to get
the best from my seagate scsi drives, not like my 7.3
RH .. that puppy is so rock solid it's not funny. At work
that is all I use, 7.2 . Anyway thanks again .. I'm sure in
some future time I'll be calling out to the list again.

Here is a tip for the list. At work where we are saturated
in world wide deployment of ECS's running on RH Linux
platforms, I always instruct the new lads and lasses to sign
up for the install list, this one, and even if they do not post
a question they can gather in a lot of good stuff just by reading.
I'd recommend to others to recommend the list for carving
down that learning curve too.

Best wishes for a fine computing day ....

Steve Larsen