ClamAV Follow-up (Was: New Server on RH 8.0)

Karl Pearson karlp at ourldsfamily.com
Fri May 21 16:17:56 UTC 2004

That was it. I installed 0.71 and the -devel and it's now working. HOWEVER
now my majordomo aliases are returning User Unknown and not even majordomo
as an alias to the wrapper works. HELP PLEASE! my wife is getting
frantic...

--
Karl Pearson
karlp at ourldsfamily.com
http://consulting.ourldsfamily.com
http://emailgroups.ourldsfamily.com
 If you don't think the dead come back to life, Be here at quitting time
 --
 My Thoughts on Terrorism In America: http://www.ourldsfamily.com/wtc.shtml
 --

<quote who="Jim Hayward">