FW: Kickstart partition woes

Gordon McDowall gordon.mcdowall at fasthosts.co.uk
Tue May 25 07:35:05 UTC 2004

Thanks for the reply, to answer your questions, yes it's software raid and
yes /home was on md3, I cannot see why I should not be able to do this new
install since if you try a manual install then you can see all the
partitions and raid devices and the only thing that needs done is to relabel
the raid devices to reflect the partitions and tell it whether to format the
raid device or keep the data intact.