403 forbidden error

invincible invincible invincible mr_invincible at rediffmail.com
Fri May 28 23:00:33 UTC 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  hi,
check on the configuration of the server ip address or name given properly.check on the port it is using and access through its give port no (eg 10.10.10.1:80)and also check that the httpd daemon is on.
chkconfig --list httpd.the status should be on in run level 3 and 5.if not then use this command.chkconfig httpd on.and then type ur server name or localhost or ip address :80 and then try.
should work.
regards,